Saturday, November 2, 2019

Drawings - And Back to Posting

It's been a long time since I posted last. I'm not going to make any excuses, I simply did not have any motivation to post. But, I would like to get back into blogging. Over the next few weeks, I am going to try to post every once in a while. To start off my (hopeful) productivity, I am just going to put a few drawings I drew in the past. They're not that great, but I like to draw, so I think that is a good enough reason! (:






As you can see, I draw a lot of dresses. There is something about drawing semi historical-looking dresses that I just love! Anyway, about posting more regularly. I have a few sewing projects I want to take pictures of, and a few projects I want to start. I am going on a trip to California next week and Thanksgiving break is soon, so hopefully, I will have some things to post about! Talk to you later!

- Mattie G

2 comments:

  1. Those drawings are amazing! I can't wait to see your future posts!
    - Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your drawings and can't wait to see your sewing projects! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete